Monica At Redefining
Monica At Redefining Mom – Pin Practical Promotions
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Pinterest strategy that wasn’t at the whim of an algorithm change?
The smartest Pinterest strategy is leveraging promoted pins in your
Pinterest is in the business of making money, just like you and I. That’s why advertisers will always receive priority on their platform.
Pin Practical Promotions is an advanced-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine low-cost promoted pin
with Promoted Pins you can…
- Kickstart a pin’s popularity
- Increase page views
- Build your email list
- Increase sales
- Re-engage email subscribers and past website visitors
- Drive brand awareness
- Promote affiliate opportunities
- …and much more!
WHY PROMOTED PINS?
Promoted pins are unique for many reasons, but the one that stands out the most is it’s the ad that keeps on giving.
- •Most pinners report a 30% organic boost on promoted pins
- You do not pay for clicks that come from previous paid saves (repins) of your promoted pins
- Less competition than other ad platforms
- Low-cost clicks, email signups, and checkout conversions
- Chance to be an early adopter on a relatively new ad platform
WHY PIN PRACTIAL PROMOTIONS?
There are very few resources available on how to run successful promoted pins. Many people find Pinterest’s training too technical.
Pin Practical Promotions is NOT just about showing you how to tactically set up your campaigns.
You’re going to learn so much more…
- How to strategize your campaigns so you don’t waste money
- Detailed examples of how to set up successful promoted pin funnels
- How to target the right people for your campaign based on your objectives
- The tactical side of setting up your website to optimize for conversions, installing the right codes in the right places, and an advanced training on setting up your campaigns
- A detailed breakdown of how to read those (not so) scary analytics reports and how to use them to your advantage
- PLUS… the course comes with an incubator Facebook group only for course students. You’ll have my eyes on your campaigns too!
IT ALL STARTS WITH A PINTEREST FUNNEL STRATEGY…
Everything you do on Pinterest derives from having a good funnel in place. Pinterest ads are so cost effective, it’s not only possible to recoup your investment in ad spend, but MAKE MONEY from running ads.
In Pin Practical Promotions, I give you FOUR FUNNELS you can replicate to put your email signups and new purchases on autopilot using promoted pins.
I’m going to teach you exactly how to set up effective sales funnels for Pinterest!
Pin Practical Promotions
MODULE 1: PREPPING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR PROMOTED PINS
- FHow to Set Up a Pinterest Business Account
- FHow to Set Up Rich Pins
- FInstall Your Pinterest Conversion Tag the Right Way (using WordPress)
- FPlacing Your Conversion Tag in Squarespace
- FYour Pinterest Conversion Tag and Shopify
- FPinterest Conversion Tag Instructions
- FHow Do I Know if My Pinterest Conversion Tag is Verified?
- FA Deeper Dive on Pinterest Event Codes
- FPinterest Ad Guidelines
MODULE 2: WHY SHOULD I PROMOTE A PIN?
- F7 Reasons to Consider Promoting a Pin (and the reasons behind them)
MODULE 3: CHOOSING THE PERFECT AUDIENCE
- FWhat is the Difference Between a Warm and Cold Audience? + When to Use Each
- FHow to Set Up a Custom Website Audience
- FHow to Set Up a Custom Audience of Existing Email Subscribers
- FHow to Set Up an Engagement Audience of People Who Interacted with Your Pins
- FHow to Set Up a Custom Actalike Audience
MODULE 4: SETTING UP AND OPTIMIZING A PROMOTED PIN CAMPAIGN
- FTypes of Promoted Pins – Which One Should I Choose?
- FHow to Structure a Promoted Pin Campaign
- FStep by Step Instructions for Setting Up a Low-Cost Promoted Pin Campaign
- FA Note on Optimizing for Conversions
- FHow to Optimize for Email Subscribers Using Landing Pages
- FTricks for Getting Conversions Directly From a Sales Page
- FMaximize Conversions Using a Tripwire
MODULE 5: USING ANALYTICS FOR BETTER AD PERFORMANCE
- FHow to Set Up Custom Reports for Evaluating Ad Performance
- FHow Do I Know if My Ad Performed Well?
- FBreaking Down Ad Performance Metrics
- FHow to Use Pinterest Ad Results to Make Strategic Changes to Your Ads
- FWhat To Do if Pinterest is NOT Spending My Ad Budget
- FHow to Check Ad Performance in Google Analytics
- FPromoted Pins or Facebook Ads?
MODULE 6: CASE STUDIES + PROMOTED PIN EXAMPLES
- FSWIPE FILE: Promoted Pin Examples
- F(4) Promoted Pin Case Studies
- Bonus #1: Two Free Months of Tailwind (new plus accounts only)
- Bonus #2: One Free Month of ConvertKit (new customers only)
- Bonus #3: Exclusive Promoted Pins Incubator Facebook Group for Buyers Only
AND… SPECIAL LAUNCH BONUSES!
Available during this launch only when you purchase between January 22-26, 2018! Over $100 in launch bonuses!
- Bonus #1: Promoted Pins Funnel Tracking Spreadsheet ($17 value)
- Bonus #2: Done For You Promoted Pin Keyword Research by Niche ($37 value)
- Bonus #3: Promoted Pins Funnel Cheat Sheets — 5 Different Funnels! ($47 value)
Readmore: Internet Marketing
- 1 Monica At Redefining
- 2 Monica At Redefining Mom – Pin Practical Promotions
- 3 WHY PROMOTED PINS?
- 4 WHY PIN PRACTIAL PROMOTIONS?
- 5 IT ALL STARTS WITH A PINTEREST FUNNEL STRATEGY…
- 6 I’m going to teach you exactly how to set up effective sales funnels for Pinterest!
- 7 WHAT’S INCLUDED?
- 8 Pin Practical Promotions
- 9 BONUS CONTENT
- 10 AND… SPECIAL LAUNCH BONUSES!