Music Theory – Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced Rudiments
What can you expect from this course?
- The most in depth music theory course online
- A complete guide for those who are beginners to music
- All the basics covered, material such as how to read music, how rhythm works, etc.
- All questions answered within 24 hours
- All the fundamentals covered, all through beginner, intermediate, and advanced rudiments of music theory
- And of course… 30 day money back guarantee! (No questions asked)
By the end of this course, you will have a complete understanding of the fundamentals of music theory, as well as gaining the ability to start composing songs like a pro. The aim of this course is to break down complicated concepts and fundamentals in music theory, and break them down thoroughly in order to provide you the most seamless learning experience possible; we basically take you by the hand and walk you through these fundamentals step by step. Together, we go over important topics such as…
- How to read music for beginners
- Understanding rhythms
- What scales are and how they work
- Different types of scales and their characteristics
- Key signature of scales
- Key signature of songs
- Chords, and the most common types of chords
- How cadences work
- How and why we transpose songs
- How to compose songs
- Fundamentals of harmony
- and more…
This course is perfect for those who are playing an instrument, such as piano, violin, guitar, etc. By taking this course and broadening your knowledge of the fundamentals of music, not only will you have a greater understanding of how music writing works, but you also gain a greater foundation for pursuing the playing of your instrument.
Many of the concepts covered in this course are concepts that you will be expected to know at higher levels of music performance, therefore it is definitely a good idea to expand your knowledge of music theory sooner rather than later…