Peak Performance Trading
Course Download Size : 2.5 GB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
SMA & Bruce Bower – Peak Performance Trading and Investing
Course Download Size : 2.5 GB
Peak Performance Trading & Investing
- Imagine if you could be in the same room with an elite hedge fund portfolio manager…and pick his brain on the ten key lessons for success in the markets.
- Imagine if he could show you which topics and tools you need to master to achieve peak performance as a trader and investor
- Imagine learning the secret tools of peak performers in many fields and how they apply to your trading and investing
- If you’ve ever experienced losses or failure, then you know the pain of frustration and groping for answers. You know how difficult it can be to be in a hole and not know how to get out of it.
- On the other hand, if you’ve been successful and want it to take to the next level, then you’re looking to learn from the best.
- Let Bruce Bower, a hedge fund portfolio manager, explain the fundamentals of peak performance in the markets. He is uniquely qualified as a teacher because he has experienced highs and lows in the market.
- Right out of college, he landed his dream job at a bank as a trader…only to suffer big losses in his first year. Despondent, he resolved never to lose again. He plunged into deep research and discovered the field of “Elite Performance” a decade ago. He quickly recognized its applicability to the professional world of investing and trading and developed into a top-tier portfolio manager at a hedge fund.
What You’ll Learn In This Course
- How to structure a winning methodology that works for you
- The statistical underpinnings of any winning style or methodology
- A straightforward way to make simple, disciplined decisions every time
- The psychological tools that peak performers use to manage emotions
- The visualization tools that athletes use to implant success in their minds
- How to create a journal and use it to enhance your trading and investing
- How to trick your mind to avoid fear and greed, staying focused on making the right decisions
- How to achieve consistency in your trading
- The mindset and thought processes of top performers—and how you can adopt the same mindset
- How top performers are constantly reviewing and tweaking their work, and how you can benefit from the process in your trading and investing
Bruce Bower is a London-based investor in emerging market equities. He has a keen interest in markets, psychology and self-development. He is also an active writer and investor in early-stage companies.
From September 2010-December 2014, he was a Partner, Head of Equity and Portfolio Manager at Verno, based in Moscow. There, he accumulated a top-tier track record as a portfolio manager. Cumulatively, he has spent 8 years living and working in Moscow, investing in the markets of the former Soviet Union.
He is an active writer about markets, investing, psychology and peak performance. Follow his blog “The How of Trading”, www.howoftrading.com, for the latest updates. His first book, Peak Performance Trading and Investing, was published April 2015.
Bruce holds a B.A. (Honors) in Economics and History from the University of Chicago and a M.Sc. in Political Economy from the London School of Economics. He is fluent in Russian. He holds both US and UK citizenship.
Readmore: SMA & Bruce Bower