Personal and Professional Ethics
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Personal and Professional Ethics for Texas CPAs
Course Download Size :
The course coverage is designed to help participants understand that adherence to the Code of Professional Conduct and the Rules embodied therein is critical to CPAs in discharging the responsibilities they have to their employers, to their clients, and most importantly to the public. Dr. Clay’s entertaining approach makes the course enjoyable, informative, and most definitely a great learning experience.
- Evaluating situational ethics by scenarios
- Competence vs character
- The character continuum
- What constitutes acceptable behavior
- Types of courage
- How much is enough?
- Three dimensions of honesty
- Guidelines to consider when tempted to lie
- 7 ways to improve your integrity
- Where does your obligation lie?
- Behavioral strategies of effective leaders
- Ethics vs values
- Principles of the AICPA code of professional conduct
- Professional standards
- Peer assistance program
Special preparation: None required
Readmore: Internet Marketing