Dorie Clark – RExCon
The Recognized Expert Conference
Picture a gathering of interesting, talented and generous professionals who are committed to sharing their best ideas with the world.
Imagine spending a glorious fall day in New York City learning behind-the-scenes strategies and tactics about every aspect of becoming a thought leader in today’s crowded marketplace.
On Friday, November 15th, you’ll experience it at RExCon: the Recognized Expert Conference.
If you’re committed to taking your business to the next level and want to learn the secrets of how to get heard in today’s noisy & competitive business environment, this is the conference for you.
At RExCon, you’ll:
- Learn concrete strategies for getting your ideas heard that you can apply immediately
- Connect with a community of like-minded, high-level colleagues who can become friends and allies
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of how to differentiate yourself from the competition and stand out in your field
Where and When
RExCon will take place from 8:30am – 6:30pm on Friday, November 15th on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
We’ll provide coffee and tea in the morning, a healthy lunch, and a wine reception after the event so you can mingle with new friends and colleagues (5:00 – 6:30pm).
Sessions will include:
- How to Break Into TV: Featuring Emmy-winning former national TV producer and business author Paula Rizzo.
- Secrets to Writing for Prominent Publications: Featuring Liz Kislik, frequent contributor for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Elite Positioning: How to uplevel your brand, perception, and pricing in the minds of customers.
- Hot Seats: In which I’ll solve select attendees’ business challenges live onstage!
- Open Q&A: To discuss any aspect of becoming a Recognized Expert
How Can You Sign Up?
If you think this sounds like a fit for you, click the “enroll now” button below to join us – and take a powerful step toward becoming a recognized expert in your industry.
Readmore: Dorie Clark