Success in a State of Flow
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Gabriel Nossovitch – Success in a State of Flow
Course Download Size :
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Sessions
Each teaching, activation and training session will build upon the next, so that you’ll have the tools to tap into the intelligence of the moment and learn to completely surrender and access a state of flow.
Module 1: Connecting with The Field (Recorded May 20)
This module opens the door for some key inquiries into the nature of our existence. We will contemplate: Are you just a “skin-encapsulated” ego? Could you relate to yourself as the source of an extremely powerful field of life energy? Is it possible to have a taste of this field and experience yourself as the Field itself?
In this session you will:
- Learn how to hold powerful space for individuals and groups that nurtures transformation and understanding
- Develop the ability to create a field of “unknowing,” which will allow inspired energy and creativity to blossom – and foster awareness of all that you don’t even know that you don’t know
- Become aware of the filters that interfere with your ability to manifest in alignment with life itself
- Enhance your awareness of the filters others are using to make sense of reality and learn to navigate them more effectively
- Understand how to navigate in the world of form AND be in touch with radical emptiness, so that you can “do” in a whole new way
Module 2: Shifting Your Context (Recorded May 27)
This module will consist of inquiries into questions like: What is the difference between the context and the content of your life? Is it possible to shift the context that shapes your life experience? Can you let go of the drama in your life? What does it take to become more spacious? In this session you will:
- Learn how to attune and work with both the ‘content’ of the moment and the more significant “context” to align with greater flow
- Develop the ability to nurture an experience while also remaining apart and free
- Let go of the drama of life and enhance your ability to be spacious
- Complete experiences that have been negatively shaping your life
Module 3: Communicating Your
Moment-to-Moment Experience (Recorded June 3)
In this session you will explore questions like: What are the elements of an experience? Who is experiencing my experiences? You will:
- Understand the various elements of experience and how to relate to them in a transformational way
- Experience the freedom of living beyond your body, emotions and fabricated stories
- Develop the ability to communicate in a way that moves yourself and others beyond stories
- Learn how to get beyond fabricating stories to create space for a vision to emerge
- Learn to honor your thoughts, feelings and physical sensations as guiding posts
- Move past areas where you may feel stuck, by communicating your experience moment to moment
Module 4: Taking 100% Total Responsibility (Recorded June 10)
In this module, you’ll explore questions like: What does it mean to be responsible for everything? What is radical responsibility? How do I distinguish responsibility from blame or credit? How do I move away from experiencing responsibility as burden, duty, and obligation? You will:
- Learn what it truly means to take responsibility to the Nth degree and be responsible for everything in a way that doesn’t produce guilt or burden
- Discover how to release blame, taking credit, doing out of duty and other flow-blocking behaviors
- Explore how your life will transform as you take 100% responsibility
- Discover how to create responsibility as your most profound way to connect to the source of life and existence
Module 5: Transcending Your Stories (Recorded June 17)
During this session, you’ll inquire into the depths of who you are. Who are you without the stories, the drama and all the stuff in your life? Is it possible to know who you are? Can you get a glimpse of who you are without making yourself into an object of your knowing? Can stories be dismantled such that you relate to others and to reality more intimately and effectively? You will:
- Shed your stories about who you are to discover the truth of your being
- Discover and release stories you’ve created about others that limit their potential and what can unfold in their presence
- Connect to your transcendent nature and that of others
- Explore the great depths of intimacy with yourself and those around you
- Learn how to produce results by undoing characterizations
Module 6: Surrendering to
Your Current Reality (Recorded June 24)
In this session, you will explore one of the key facets of accessing flow: surrender. Gabriel will take you into the heart of this oft-misunderstood capacity and you will:
- Learn how to move beyond linear ways of being that limit possibility
- Discover the secrets of surrender and its connection to creation
- Explore how to manifestation by leaning into what is
- Experience a powerful purpose process to connect more deeply to truth
Module 7: Engaging Life as a Game in Alignment with Your Purpose (Recorded July 1)
In this final session, you will learn how to use all you have learned to engage with life in a whole new way. Using the nature of games to illuminate essential principles of your reality, Gabriel will show you how to:
- Transform your reality through games
- Cultivate your ability to be in time and be timeless
- Learn the secrets to true success that marry the practical and spiritual
Success in a State of Flow Bonus Collection
In addition to Gabriel Nossovitch’s transformative 7-module course, you’ll also receive these powerful bonuses that complement the core teachings and practices in the training. These bonus sessions will help you take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Entering the State of Flow:
4 Different Perspectives from 4 Master Teachers
Audio dialogues with Gabriel and his special guests
Join Gabriel and his guests in these special and unique sessions where they discuss the state of flow – how to determine what that field is and how to tap into it more in everyday life. You’ll receive sessions with:
Session #1: Alison Armstrong
Alison will provide an understanding about entering the state of flow as a nationally known educator and expert of understanding men.
Alison Armstrong is the CEO and co-founder of PAX Programs Incorporated. She is the designer of the widely acclaimed Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women® (CMSW) workshop, as well as other exceptional programs for CMSW graduates. Her research and experience is also the basis of the Amazing Development of Men™ and InSync with the Opposite Sex CD series. Alison is also the author of Making Sense of Men – A Woman’s Guide to a Lifetime of Love, Care and Attention from All Men.
Session #2: Don Miguel Ruiz
Don Miguel will share how his lineage of Toltec wisdom relates to entering the state of flow and guides an individual to personal freedom.
Don Miguel Ruiz has combined old wisdom with modern insights and created a new message for all mankind, based in truth and common sense. He has dedicated his life to sharing this new message through practical concepts that promote transformation. His message is simple and when implemented, even incrementally, changes lives. He is the author of The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, and The Four Agreements Companion Book.
Session #3: Janet Attwood
As an expert on finding passion and purpose, Janet will discuss how entering the state of flow can lead people to know and live their personal greatness.
Janet Attwood is a New York Times bestselling author, speaker, visionary and transformational leader. Janet is the co-author of The Passion Test – The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose. Along with her co-author and business partner, Chris Attwood she has trained over 1,000 Passion Test Facilitators in 40+ countries. Janet is the founder of The Passion Test Certification Program, The Passion Test for Business, The Passion Test for Kids & Teens, The Passion Test for Coaches, The Passion Test for Kids in Lockdown, and The Passion Test Reclaim Your Power Program for the homeless.
Session #4: Barbara Marx Hubbard
Barbara is a futurist whose life is a testimony to her belief that humanity has the power to cause its own evolution consciously. Barbara will share how entering the state of flow supports her work in the world.
Barbara Marx Hubbard has been called “the voice for conscious evolution of our time” by Deepak Chopra and is the subject of Neale Donald Walsch’s new book The Mother of Invention. A prolific author, visionary, social innovator, evolutionary thinker and educator, she is co-founder and president of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution.
Gabriel Nossovitch is the co-founder of several personal transformation companies throughout Latin America: ArgentinaWorks SA, in Buenos Aires, and ChileWorks SA, in Santiago. He is the co-founder of WorldWorks Inc. in the United States.
He is currently the Chairman of the Board and the Director of Training for both Worldworks México and ChileWorks. These organizations offer personal growth and transformational seminars and sponsor large scale community service projects aimed at raising awareness in underprivileged populations in the Americas.Gabriel studied political science and international relations at the Universidad Catolica de Cordoba, and Economics at the Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, both in Argentina. In 1984, he won a scholarship to study Comparative Politics at Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan, where he spent one year studying and working as a cross-cultural trainer. He holds a BSBA degree from Georgetown University and an MBA from INSEAD, the leading European business school located in Fontainebleau, France. He has triple citizenship (Argentinian, French and US) and is fluent in Spanish, English and French.
Readmore: Gabriel Nossovitch
- 1 Gabriel Nossovitch – Success in a State of Flow
- 1.1 What You’ll Discover in These 7 Sessions
- 1.1.1 Module 1: Connecting with The Field (Recorded May 20)
- 1.1.2 Module 2: Shifting Your Context (Recorded May 27)
- 1.1.3 Module 3: Communicating Your Moment-to-Moment Experience (Recorded June 3)
- 1.1.4 Module 4: Taking 100% Total Responsibility (Recorded June 10)
- 1.1.5 Module 5: Transcending Your Stories (Recorded June 17)
- 1.1.6 Module 6: Surrendering to Your Current Reality (Recorded June 24)
- 1.1.7 Module 7: Engaging Life as a Game in Alignment with Your Purpose (Recorded July 1)
- 1.2 Success in a State of Flow Bonus Collection
- 1.1 What You’ll Discover in These 7 Sessions