Supply Chain Management – Fundamentals, Design, Operations
Operation management deals with the internal section of the organisation and the processes of transforming a product from the desired output.
Roles of Operation manager in an organization are as follow:-
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Supply chain management
- Deals with the flow of services and goods from the origin of production to the origin of consumption.
- Supply chain management involves five main functions: aligning flows, integrating functions, coordinating processes, designing complex systems, and managing resources.