Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
K2’s Technology Update
Salepage : K2’s Technology Update
Archive : K2’s Technology Update
Course Download Size :
Are you ready to learn about the latest trends in technology? Do you sometimes feel lost in the technology jungle? Would you like clear guidance regarding Windows, Office, the Cloud, security, and other technology-related issues? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then make plans now to invest four hours in this fast-paced and highly informative seminar that is sure to ramp up your return on technology investment.
The technology tools available to businesses have never been better, but many are not taking full advantage of these tools. This course helps professionals, at all levels, understand the major trends in hardware, software, and services and how to utilize these tools to meet organizational objectives both efficiently and effectively. More than just a seminar on the latest computers, you will learn about the full spectrum of practical technology available to you and your team and how to implement these tools for maximum impact.
Basic Course Information
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List and describe key features of Windows 10 and identify situations where upgrading might be advantageous
- Analyze developments in mobile technologies and develop an optimal mobile strategy
- Identify security issues facing business professionals and list options for mitigating risk
- List and describe key features of Office 2016 and determine an optimal time to upgrade
- Identify major trends in hardware, including desktops, laptops, servers, tablets, storage, and printing
- Develop strategies for successful Cloud implementations, including accounting and tax, document management, workflow, and data storage and synchronization applications
- Define virtualization and identify how it potentially changes the technology infrastructure in your office
- Information Technology
- Major Trends in Hardware, Software, and Services.
Brian Tankersley is a consultant who advises US firms and companies on accounting technology issues. Mr. Tankersley is a frequent speaker at continuing education courses for K2 Enterprises, writes for multiple accounting media outlets, and publishes a nationally recognized blog on accounting and technology (www.cpatechblog.com). Mr. Tankersley has over 25 years of professional experience, including accounting, auditing, technology, and education, has been with K2 Enterprises since 2005. Brian started teaching CPA review courses in 1997, and currently works with Yaeger CPA Review.
Tankersley has been recognized eight times as one of the “Top 25 Thought Leaders in Public Accounting Technology” by Cygnus Business Media. Brian has made presentations in 48 of the 50 US states and has served as a guest speaker for many professional accounting organizations across Canada. He has received numerous awards for his writing and speaking from state CPA societies. Brian has presented sessions at most major national accounting technology conferences, including AICPA TECH+/Practitioners Conference, The Sleeter Group’s Solutions Conference, Sage Summit, CCH Connections, and Thomson Reuters Synergy User Conference.
Brian is a certified public accountant (Tennessee), a certified information technology professional (CITP), and a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). He holds bachelor’s degrees in both Accounting and Finance, cum laude, from the University of Tennessee. Tankersley also maintains numerous vendor software certifications, and is a member of the Tennessee Society of CPAs and the American Institute of CPAs.
Brian and his family make their home in Farragut, Tennessee.
Readmore: Business & Sales