The Brand Messaging Kit
The Brand Messaging Kit by Chris Do
Brand Messaging Kit
This kit is the by-product of years of experimentation, research and synthesizing into a hyper condensed and easy to use framework.
A brand is defined by a person’s gut feeling about a product, service or organization. You can’t control what someone feels about your brand, but you can influence it. This means designing a preferred customer journey that encompasses every customer touch point including: the identity (logo), web presence, messaging, customer service, point of sale, signage, quality of product and service. In order to do this, you’ll need to do what bigger branding firms do—marry powerful images with compelling copy that taps in the core of what the brand is.
Why buy The Brand Messaging Kit?
Brands that are charismatic, one in which the customer feels there is no replacement for, go beyond just fulfilling the basic requirements. They tap into deeper motivations and values of the customer. This is why, you should start with why. After all, people don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
The Brand Messaging Kit is a complete facilitated framework to help you go beyond just making a logo. There are 4 key prompts: What, How, Who and Why. Utilizing the provided prompts, you will be able to determine the look/feel, tone/voice, the customer or tribe you serve, and the value proposition for the brand. Learn how now!
What is inclued in the Brand Messaging kit?
Included in this kit: the 44 pg. Brand Messaging Guide v1.2 (downloadable PDF) and the accompanying Brand Messaging Workbook (Keynote).
With the Brand Messaging Kit, you’ll be able to:
- Define the positioning of the brand and find unclaimed “white space”
- Write an anthemic TV commercial like Apple’s “The Crazy Ones”
- Capture benefits/features and filter them through the defined “Tone/Voice” of the brand
- Precisely position a company via the “Brand Scale” graph
- Understand the four functions of writing headlines
- Write an internal positioning statement
- Write an onliness statement
- Write an elevator pitch
- Review 7 real life break downs of brand messaging
For many years, I believed that we would forever be relegated to just designing the visuals for a campaign. As a designer, I thought that only writers could craft the clever words that would breathe life into the images we made. All of that changed when I learned how to ask the right questions to draw out real insights. This kit is the by-product of years of experimentation, research and synthesizing into a hyper condensed and easy to use framework. Tired of being at the end of a decision tree? Want to move up the chain and have meaningful conversations with your client and actually craft a brand for greater impact?
Readmore: Chris Do
- 1 The Brand Messaging Kit
- 2 The Brand Messaging Kit by Chris Do
- 3 Brand Messaging Kit
- 4 This kit is the by-product of years of experimentation, research and synthesizing into a hyper condensed and easy to use framework.
- 5 Why buy The Brand Messaging Kit?
- 6 What is inclued in the Brand Messaging kit?
- 7 With the Brand Messaging Kit, you’ll be able to: