The Deeper Dating Course
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Ken Page -The Deeper Dating Course
Salepage : Ken Page -The Deeper Dating Course
Archive : Ken Page -The Deeper Dating Course
Course Download Size :
New Live Training Starts
Thursday, September 4
What You’ll Learn in These 7 Modules
Course sessions are on Thursdays at 5:00pm Pacific.
In this 7-module intensive, Ken will guide you to see the power you have to change your romantic future – by bringing the magic of your unique “core gifts” into the way that you date.
Each teaching session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to illuminate and sustain a path to love that is authentic and fulfilling.
Module 1: How to Speed – and Ease –
Your Path to Love ( on September 4, 2014)
In this first session, you will learn why so many popular approaches to finding love ultimately fail us, and how the power of authenticity holds the key. You will be introduced to the four stages of the Deeper Dating process, and learn how to transform your search for love into a real intimacy journey – one which is dramatically more likely to lead to real and healthy love.
You will learn:
- Why longing for love is a sign of wisdom, not weakness
- 6 seminal research findings which reveal a wiser path to love
- Why self-improvement often leads us away from love, not toward it
- Why looks, youth and success matter far less than the true skills of intimacy
- 3 tools for making your search for love less painful and profoundly more effective
- The best way to learn to “love yourself first”
Module 2: Discovering Your Own
Core Gifts ( on September 11, 2014)
In this session, we will focus on the very heart of the wiser search for love; naming and embracing our own core gifts. Core gifts are our points of deepest sensitivity to life. We often think we need to hide or fix these points of great sensitivity, but the reverse is true; they hold the key to our greatest inner beauty and our deepest capacity for love.
In this class, you will:
- Discover two of your unique core gifts, and see how these gifts have shaped your relationship history – and your entire life
- Learn how your insecurities and vulnerabilities reveal your greatest gifts
- Receive tools for discovering your core gifts in both your joys and your heartbreaks
- Discover how honoring these core gifts can change your entire search for love – and the quality of your life
- Learn about the Gift/Wound/Defense Matrix, a new way to understand your life-story and your intimacy journey
Module 3: Honoring Your Core Gifts
Your Direct Path to Love ( on September 18, 2014)
In this module, you will learn how to honor, listen to and work with your own core gifts. As part of this class, participants will begin to create their own Gift-Circle – a life-changing experience where the people who love you most help you see and understand your own core gifts.
In this class, you will learn:
- 8 essential tools for honoring and expressing your gifts
- What your core gifts need from you
- What no one teaches us about self-love
- How to let your core gifts lead you to romantic love
- How to create your own Gift-Circle
- 2 powerful and exquisite 5-minute spiritual practices to empower and enrich your search for love
Module 4: Your Romantic and
The Heart of the Matter ( on September 25, 2014)
Our romantic and sexual attractions – and what we do with them – shape our entire search for love, yet we are given almost no training in how to work with or understand these attractions.
In this module, you will learn some of the deepest truths around your attractions:
- “Attractions of Inspiration” vs. “Attractions of Deprivation” – the most important distinction of all
- Why our strongest attractions are often to people who are not good for us
- How we can educate our attractions to serve us in our search for healthy love
- How our attractions reveal the deepest parts of our beings: both those parts we reject – and those we embrace
- The single decision which is almost guaranteed to transform our relationship future
Module 5: Learn The Skills of Deeper Dating – and Discover How to Transform the Great Saboteurs of Healthy Love ( on October 2, 2014)
In this module, you will learn how to bring the power, authenticity and magic of your core gifts right into the day-to-day reality of your search for love – and to all your relationships. You will develop a “toolkit” of skills which will help turn your dating life into an adventure of growth.
- Learn the 7 most important skills of Deeper Dating
- Develop new and concrete Deeper Dating skills specifically designed for online dating, dating events, social gatherings and day-to-day life – with checklists, suggestions, and exercises for each of these venues
- Move closer to real love by engaging in “mindful field trips,” which will illumine old patterns and help you develop new ones
- Learn about “The Wave” – the single greatest saboteur of healthy new love – and what to do when it hits
- Learn why the standard understanding of “fear of intimacy” does us a grave disservice, and why we don’t need to get beyond it in order to find love
Module 6: Discovering Your Sexual and Romantic Core Gifts
Building Sexual and Romantic Attraction to People Who Are Good for You ( on October 9, 2014)
In this module, you will learn specific tools and techniques for deepening your sexual, romantic, emotional and spiritual connection to people who are good for you. Exciting research findings and current intimacy theory offer us tremendous opportunities for bringing greater passion, erotic joy, tenderness and humanity to the way we love.
- Discover and learn to embrace one of your essential sexual core gifts
- Learn the AHA technique – a powerful, simple technique to profoundly deepen intimacy in your romantic relationship, or any relationship at all
- Receive specific research-based techniques for developing and intensifying sexual and romantic connection with a partner
- Expand your capacity to work with attractions that threaten to knock you off-balance
- Learn the two most important questions for bringing deeper humanity, love and sexual depth into your relationship
Module 7: Being Loved and Loving
Acknowledgements and Visioning Your Next Steps
( on October 16, 2014)
In this final module, you will reflect on your learning, growth and changes during this course. Through a set of powerful and evocative exercises, you will deepen your understanding of your most essential core gifts, and chart the next steps in your own intimacy journey.
- Find new ways to express your intimacy gifts and how to negotiate the wounds and challenges that surround them
- Share with other class members the core gifts you have seen in them
- Receive guidance from your own truest Self – and your loved ones – to help you take concrete next steps in your deeper path to love
- Identify sources of support for your deeper journey into intimacy now that the course is ending
The Deeper Dating Bonus Collection
In addition to Ken’s transformative 7-module virtual course, you’ll also receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions are being offered to further complement what you’ll learn in the course – and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
The 3 Most Powerful Spiritual Practices For Everyone Seeking Love
Audio Dialogue with Ken and Arielle Ford
In this heartfelt and practical session, Ken is joined by worldwide bestselling author Arielle Ford, one of the most renowned teachers and visionaries in the spiritual search for love. Arielle and Ken will share the spiritual practices which have helped them most in their search for love, and the practices they recommend most highly for everyone seeking a loving and lasting relationship. Ken and Arielle describe the effects of these practices in their own lives and the lives of their students, but more importantly, they teach these practices to you, the listener. If you would like to develop a personal library of practices to speed and enrich your search for love, you will find it here.
Arielle Ford is a leading personality in the personal growth and contemporary spirituality movement. For the past 25 years she has been living, teaching, and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is a gifted writer and the author of eight books including Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships and the international bestseller, THE SOULMATE SECRET: Manifest The Love of Your Life With The Law of Attraction. She has been called “The Cupid of Consciousness” and “The Fairy Godmother of Love.”
In this unique and inspiring session, Ken is joined by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D. two of the greatest thinkers, authors and visionaries on the subject of intimate relationships. Harville, Helen and Ken discuss how to use the state of “singledom” as a rite of passage into deeper intimacy, as they explore the tremendous opportunities for growth for single people who are committed to deepening their search for love. They discuss how our deepest wounds intertwine with our greatest gifts, and explore ways of working through negativity for everyone who seeks lasting love. This discussion is rich with warmth, inspiration and insight, as all three participants speak intimately from their own personal experiences.
Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. is a Clinical Pastoral Counselor who is known internationally for his work with couples. He and his wife Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D. cocreated Imago Relationship Therapy and developed the concept of “Conscious Partnership.” Their partnership and collaboration has resulted in nine books on intimate relationships and parenting. Harville holds a Ph.D. in Psychology and Theology from the University of Chicago and has received an honorary doctorate and two distinguished service awards. Harville has appeared on many national television shows including seventeen guest appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Harville is the author of Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples and Keeping the Love You Find: A Personal Guide, both New York Times best sellers.
Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D. was elected to the Women’s Hall of Fame for her dedication to the empowerment of women as an author and activist. She is founder of The Sister Fund, a small, private foundation that supports fullness of life for women and girls. She is co-founder of the Institute for Imago Relationship Therapy and coauthor of several bestsellers with her husband, Harville Hendrix.
7 life changing and heart opening meditations for anyone seeking lasting, healthy love
Micro-meditations are brief, heart-centered meditations that move you into deeper states of intimacy with yourself and the world. Each micro-meditation takes no more than three minutes, and can be done by anyone, even if you find it difficult to stay focused in more traditional meditations. Although short and gentle, they are moving, powerful and deeply instructive. To each session Ken will add a special new micro-meditation that matches the learning theme of that module. You can do these micro-meditations as often as you wish, and they will deepen your experience of the course and of your entire intimacy journey.
- Beginning Your Journey
- Your Intimacy Heroes
- Discovering Your Guiding Insights
- The Power of Asking for Love
- Deepening Your Inner Joys
- The Unlearning of Unkindness
- Closing Blessing
Ken Page, LCSW, is a psychotherapist, lecturer and author of the critically-acclaimed upcoming book, Deeper Dating: How to Drop The Games of Seduction and Discover the Power of Intimacy. He is also the author of Psychology Today’s extremely popular blog Finding Love. A dynamic, compassionate and inspiring speaker, he has led hundreds of workshops for thousands of people of all ages, backgrounds and sexual orientations. He and his work have been featured in O, the Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, Time Out New York, Cosmopolitan Magazine, The Discovery Channel and Psychology Today Magazine. He is the founder of Deeper Dating, an acclaimed event for single people committed to deeper values.
Readmore: Ken Page
- 1 Ken Page -The Deeper Dating Course
- 1.1 What You’ll Learn in These 7 Modules
- 1.1.1 Module 1: How to Speed – and Ease – Your Path to Love ( on September 4, 2014)
- 1.1.2 Module 2: Discovering Your Own Core Gifts ( on September 11, 2014)
- 1.1.3 Module 3: Honoring Your Core Gifts Your Direct Path to Love ( on September 18, 2014)
- 1.1.4 Module 4: Your Romantic and Sexual Attractions The Heart of the Matter ( on September 25, 2014)
- 1.1.5 Module 5: Learn The Skills of Deeper Dating – and Discover How to Transform the Great Saboteurs of Healthy Love ( on October 2, 2014)
- 1.1.6 Module 6: Discovering Your Sexual and Romantic Core Gifts Building Sexual and Romantic Attraction to People Who Are Good for You ( on October 9, 2014)
- 1.1.7 Module 7: Being Loved and Loving into Fullness Acknowledgements and Visioning Your Next Steps ( on October 16, 2014)
- 1.2 The Deeper Dating Bonus Collection
- 1.2.1 The 3 Most Powerful Spiritual Practices For Everyone Seeking Love Audio Dialogue with Ken and Arielle Ford
- 1.2.2 The Insights We Most Want to Share With Single People Seeking Love Audio Dialogue with Ken and Harville Hendrix Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D.
- 1.2.3 Micro-Meditation Package 7 life changing and heart opening meditations for anyone seeking lasting, healthy love
- 1.2.4 Author
- 1.1 What You’ll Learn in These 7 Modules