The Evolutionary Goddess
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Sally Kempton and Andrew Harvey – The Evolutionary Goddess
Course Download Size :
New Live Training Starts
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
What You’ll Discover in These 6 Months
Module One: Establishing the Goddess as the Ground of Your Being (April 14 & 21)
In this first module, we’ll enter the full radiance of the transcendent Great Goddess, the Shakti at the heart of the world. These first couple weeks are an initiation into the full mysteries of the Sacred Feminine as pure Divine Presence. Exploring the Great Mother as Maheswari, the sublime all-embracing power of Shakti, Bhuvaneshwari, whose nature is the spaciousness that contains all that is, the transcendent Mary, the formless Ain Sof, we’ll tune into the Divine Feminine at the heart of the universe.
In the initiatory practices, you’ll establish your connection with the transcendent mother energy as she exists across cultures, and the human heart. Establishing this primal connection with the healing and nurturing spaciousness of the Mother energy lets us take the great adventure of engaging with the Divine Feminine in all her wildness, variety and beauty of her different forms. We tune into the light of the Mother as the protector, so that you can take refuge in her and access her healing Shakti in every moment.
- Who is the Divine Mother, and what does it mean to live in her presence?
- How to receive a series of initiations that will flow through your life during this course.
- History of the Sacred Feminine in religion and culture.
- What is true sacred presence.
- The art and practice for relating to the Divine Feminine as the world, as others, and as yourself.
- Ways to receive protection from the feminine.
Module Two: Accessing Your Shamanic Powers (April 28 & May 5)
In this module, we discover the Divine Feminine as the initiatory power of the shamanic traditions. Exploring the ancient earth-goddess traditions, we’ll discover the revelations of the great Neolithic mother traditions, and how they connect to modern shamanic ritual. We’ll examine the Taoist revelation of practices for activating the shamanic body, as well as the land-wisdom of the Aboriginal and Andean traditions.
These classes will deeply explore the embodied sensual fierceness of the wild feminine, manifesting through the Great Cats, and the lion Goddesses Sekhmet, Durga, and Simhavahini. We’ll also look at plant mystery, and the shamanic power of shadow and how to move through and past it through deep surrender to the natural world.
- How the Goddess reveals the heart of the power path.
- Ways to draw from the powers of sacred sites for healing and health.
- How to activate and draw from your true source of power at any time.
- How to access your divine guide.
- Animal powers of the Sacred Feminine.
- The power shadow and the light of power.
Module Three: Activating Your Compassion (May 19, 26 & June 2)
What does it mean to shed tears of compassion? This is the wisdom embodied in the exquisite vision of Divine Feminine compassion. In Mary, the Black Madonna, Kuan Yin, the Buddhist tradition of Green and White Tara, and even in the native American vision of White Buffalo Calf woman, we see how the Divine Feminine pours liberating light into the world, and reveals the power of transmuting grief and suffering into liberating compassion for self and others.
- How to transform grief into compassion.
- Powerful prayers that help you draw support from the Wisdom Goddesses of compassion.
- How to surrender into the lap of the Goddess, so that She can heal your wounds.
- Ways to invoke Goddess powers for helping and holding others.
- The freeing power of compassion and how to direct this liberation inward and outward.
Module Four: Embracing the Passionate Lover (June 9 & 16)
Long lost to the world, the healing sensuality of the ancient lover-goddesses is the revelation that brings together spirit and body. The lover goddesses open us to the divine love affair of spirit and body, and show us how to let ourselves be loved open by the innate bliss at the heart of the body and the physical world.
We’ll explore our connection to the Goddess as Lover, learning how to surrender our blocks to experiencing our own capacity for embodied passionate realization. This module draws us into the mysteries of Isis, Aphrodite, the mystical Shekinah of Hebrew wisdom expressing itself through the Song of Songs, and especially the Tantric gifts of Lalita Tripura Sundari, whose passionate, erotic vision leads us into the blissfulness of opening the physical body to allow space for Shakti to fill the heart.
- The mystical truths behind sacred passion and sexuality.
- The revelations of the inner beloved.
- The Goddess as Beloved and as Lover.
- How to create relationships that generate a field for the sacred marriage.
- Ways to experience the world as the Goddess and Lover.
- The spiritual mysteries behind what you long for when you long for love.
Module Five: Opening to the Pure Space of Higher Wisdom (June 23 & 30)
The secret of true embodied self-realization, according to Tantric and Taoist sages, is the grace of the Divine Feminine. Without her, we can’t awaken past limitation. These great spiritual adventurers came to know Wisdom as a feminine power who alone opens the doorways to the Absolute.
This module lets us discover the Goddess as the liberator. Through the mind-bending revelations of Chinnamasta, the headless one, and of Vajrayogini, Goddess of absolute truth, we are able to go beyond ego and recognize the Self as pure awareness. As Prajnaparamita, the Wisdom Goddess of Mahayana Buddhism, the Divine Feminine manifests for us as the great Mind, whose essence is pure spaciousness, exploding with insight, light and deep love.
- How to activate sacred awareness in meditation.
- How to open to the initiatory path and practices of the Wisdom Goddesses.
- Divine space, inner space and recognition of true interconnectivity.
- Why true wisdom reveals itself through feeling and intuition – and how the Goddess can give you access to all this!
Module Six: Activating Your Divine Creativity (July 7, 14 & 21)
Here we enter the extraordinary recognition of the innate creativity at the heart of life. The Divine Feminine – whether she manifests as Shakti, the creative life force, or as Saraswati and Athena, guardians of the space of art, music and innovative insight. The Goddess has been the force behind creative revelation in all our lives. Artists understand that the ego cannot create. Real creativity arises from the mysterious realm of Shakti.
In this session, we’ll learn how to access our own muse-like feminine energy, and deeply engage the goddesses who seed creative activity. We’ll work with art, dance, writing or voice to tune into the sacred creativity that wants to move through us.
- How to invoke the Goddess to unleash your power as poet, dancer and artist.
- How sacred music can evoke inner revelation.
- Infallible practices for letting the Divine Feminine create through you.
- Healing your voice and the blocks to your authentic expression.
- How to birth ecstatic creativity in your children.
Module Seven: Savoring Life as
Abundant Beauty (July 28, September 1 & 8)
As the Goddess comes alive in your life, she empowers you to see the sacred beauty that transfigures the world. This is her face as Lakshmi, the Goddess of harmony, beauty and wealth, who manifests as everything that makes life lovable. One of the Goddess’s Tantric names is Sundari, the beautiful one.
In this module, we learn how to let the beauty in the natural world kiss us open to the Divine. Following her subtle guidance, invoking her in our lives, we invite her to transform our vision so that we can see her presence even in ugliness and terror. Lakshmi is the most accessible form of the Divine Mother, and along with Sundari and Aphrodite, she fills our lives with sweetness in any moment we turn to her.
- How to draw on the power of beauty in every situation.
- How to discover and experience the manifest qualities of your own beauty.
- Adoration, worship and ritual as a transformative spiritual path.
- The beauty mysteries of the Goddess.
Module Eight: Blazing with the Fire of Transformation (September 15 & 22)
We are living in the Goddess’s time of revolutionary transformation. As humanity faces the greatest crises of our history, the Goddess is present to take us through this fire. Her own transformative inner fire, Kundalini, breaks us through our limitations, our collective egotism and our conceptual prisons.
As Kali, the force of destruction and liberation, and as the Black Madonna, she guides us through the dark unconscious in order to birth the new, she invites us to partner with her in the work of personal and collective change, the birthing of a new form of divine human consciousness and to live out the sacred marriage of Divine and human.
In this module, we’ll find the love behind her fiercest face and open to the radical transformation she offers.
- To recognize the Goddess’s face in the changes of your life.
- How to embody her fire to help you break through your own limitations.
- How to harness her power to guide you through dark times to the light and new birth beyond.
- To use her fire of transformation to aid in collective change for the world.
Module Nine: Embodying the Goddess Through Justice and Sacred Activism (September 29 & October 6)
None of us, as individuals, are big enough to right the wrongs of the world, yet each of us, as the embodied Divine Feminine, has the power of sacred justice in our hands. In the Marian tradition of Christian mysticism, the Divine Feminine is the subtle hand that transforms injustice and oppression, working through each of us in the way that best suits our talents and resources. What does it mean to live as a sacred activist without burnout and despair?
In this final module, we’ll come to understand what it is to live in the body of the Mother, to experience her protection and revelation not only for ourselves but for the healing of the world.
- What the Goddess is asking of you and how to merge Her desires with your soul’s longing.
- How to harness Goddess energy to heal the world.
- What real sacred activism is.
- How to live a more embodied life as the Sacred Feminine.
Final Integration Session
This final session will be a time to integrate all you’ve learned and celebrate the transformations that have taken root within the powerful sacred communal container we’ve created over 6 months.
Sally Kempton is known and loved for her ability to transmit meditative states and create transformative shifts in others. A former monk in an Indian order, she teaches internationally and was the author of the Yoga Journal column, Wisdom, for many years. Sally has a deeply mature understanding of the interface between deep spirituality and self-actualized living. She herself lives the path she teaches. Her books, Meditation for the Love of It and Awakening Shakti: The Transformative Power of the Goddesses of Yoga, have become classics – and have revolutionized thousands of people’s experience of their inner life.
Readmore: Sally Kempton and Andrew Harvey
- 1 Sally Kempton and Andrew Harvey – The Evolutionary Goddess
- 1.1 What You’ll Discover in These 6 Months
- 1.1.1 Module One: Establishing the Goddess as the Ground of Your Being (April 14 & 21)
- 1.1.2 Module Two: Accessing Your Shamanic Powers (April 28 & May 5)
- 1.1.3 Module Three: Activating Your Compassion (May 19, 26 & June 2)
- 1.1.4 Module Four: Embracing the Passionate Lover (June 9 & 16)
- 1.1.5 Module Five: Opening to the Pure Space of Higher Wisdom (June 23 & 30)
- 1.1.6 Module Six: Activating Your Divine Creativity (July 7, 14 & 21)
- 1.1.7 Module Seven: Savoring Life as Abundant Beauty (July 28, September 1 & 8)
- 1.1.8 Module Eight: Blazing with the Fire of Transformation (September 15 & 22)
- 1.1.9 Module Nine: Embodying the Goddess Through Justice and Sacred Activism (September 29 & October 6)
- 1.1.10 Final Integration Session (October 13)
- 1.1.11 Author
- 1.1 What You’ll Discover in These 6 Months