The Investors Syndicate
The Investors Syndicate – Annual
Price : $997
Sale Page : http://theinvestorssyndicate.com/
- Easily raise the capital to do 7 and 8 figure deals?
- Swoop in and take control of a distressed office building or a multifamily building?
- Flip high dollar deals for massive profits… without ever using a dime of your own money?
- Residential is WAY more competitive.
- Thinner deal margins.
- Residential investors are shackled at the ankles with federal rules and regulations.
- It’s much easier to raise capital for commercial deals than for residential.
- Residential is a much more hostile environment.
- The belief that residential investing is less hassle, less time invested, and less paperwork is WRONG!
- Doing deals in residential — a challenging federally regulated and constricting environment where you tie up your cash for months on end, thus limiting the number of deals you do with just a mediocre payoff…
- Or in commercial — wisely building a viable high fee, high margin, high cashflow, high profit business while at the same time creating true long term wealth?
- Owners are behind on payments…
- The property is in foreclosure or bankruptcy…
- It’s in REO at the bank…
- Repairs are needed to get the building back to black
- Sponsors are silently crying for bridge financing as their loans come due
- Owners have no clue how to raise capital to complete the project
- $1 Million is needed to close a deal
- Banks hold the defaulted note and must get it off their books
- Partners want to be taken out of the deal… IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT SOONER
- Loans need to be paid off because they’re due or past due
- Professional Network
- Intellectual capital
- Training and experience
And Expert Network Center
You guessed it… Bad information!
- The stuff that actually WORKS!
- The stuff that builds your business.
- The stuff that puts money in the bank.
- The stuff grows your wealth for years to come.
- Capital Formation: How to Raise Capital ON DEMAND for your deals
- Asset Arbitrage: What the institutional players call “wholesaling” deals
- Deal Making and Gamesmanship: Matching capital with the asset
- Capital Placement: Placing capital from Wall Street firms into YOUR deals
- High Paid Consulting: High Paid or High Fee? Your choice
- Deal Structuring: Profit big time by creating solutions when no one else can
- Cross Collateralization Strategies
- Pitching Institutional Investors
- Bankruptcy – Debtor in Possession Financing Secrets
- Private Mortgage Seconds Trading Secrets
- Determining Cap Rate and NOI
- Income and Equity Kickers… for FASTER wealth creation
- Selling Commercial on Terms
- Crossing a Commercial Asset Trade (aka “Wholesaling”)
- How To Finance Buying the Debt From a Lender (“Collateral Assignments”)
- How to Use a Fee Agreement to Protect Your Incentives
- Understanding Term Sheets
- Creating a Credible Business Plan
- Understanding Basis, Equity, and Credit When Buying or Trading
- Note Hypothecation
- Land Leases
- A Note / B Note Structures
- First Trust Deed and Mezzanine Structures
- Mini Storage Units
- New Construction
- RV Parks
- Office Buildings
- Anchored stores
- Industrial Parks
- Strip Malls
- “Special Situations”
- Non-Anchored Stores
- Mobile Home Parks
- Professional Buildings
Readmore: Real Property