The Power of Pinning
The Power of Pinning by Melanie Duncan
The power of pinning
Learn The Entire Process of Using Pinterest
To Increase Your Sales – Start to Finish
Follow my clear and concise plan to avoid overwhelm and gain incredible confidence in your Pinterest marketing skills.
When you enroll, you’ll get instant access the my entire program (step-by-step videos, workbooks and bonuses for the program) which is broken down into 3 actionable parts:
Using Pinterest for Business: From Inspiration to Collaboration
· Setting Up An Official Business Account — Step-by-step instructions on how to properly setup your account and gain access to free resources and bonus features.
· Fueling Your Creativity & Inspiration — A simple exercise you can do in less than 3 minutes a day to ensure you never get stuck in a creative rut again.
· Branding & Optimizing Your Pinterest Page — Learn how to put Pinterest to work to help you rank for your SEO keywords while looking polished and professional.
· Collaborating on Pinterest — Discover a simple system that you can use to tap into the power of creative collaboration with your colleagues, clients and customers on this exciting platform.
· Using Pinterest for R&D — Finally, an actionable way to figure out exactly what your customers want (and how much they will pay for it).
The Secret To Incredible Content Creation & Curation
· Becoming the “Art Director” of Your Pinterest Page — Use this simple exercise to develop your “Pinterest Persona” and figure out what you should be pinning that will stand out online.
· Content Curation Code Cracked — Follow this equation to understand what you should be pinning when (and why) to give your customers an irresistible piece of your P.I.E. (Peak.Inspire.Educate)
· The Perfect Pin — Learn the 3 T’s of The Perfect Pin so that you can use my proven, time-saving systems for turning your images into pins that drive tons of traffic and go viral.
· Fast & Easy Powerful Pins — Content creation strategies for the busy business owner (HINT: Your best performing pins can be “recycled”)
· Build Your List — Learn my special 3 step system and successfully use Pinterest to build your email list.
· Priceless Pinterest Tools — My little black book of free tools and resources for finding great images, editing them, and turning them into powerful pins.
· Building Your Boards — The top 10 surprising boards that every business page should have.
How To Use Pinterest To Grow Your Business & Increase Your Sales
· Get More Followers Fast – 3 things that you can do today to get more followers.
· Selling via Inspiration — How to master the most effective tool and technique for selling on Pinterest.
· Optimizing Your Site for Pinning — The top 10 ways to get your visitors to put your products on Pinterest for you.
· The Secret To Selling Products on Pinterest — Discover the surprising things that you should be pinning. (HINT: It’s not your actual products)
· Selling Services on Pinterest — Get access to my vault of proven strategies (that work in hundreds of diverse fields) for attracting your dream clients on Pinterest.
· The Power Beyond The Pin — Funnels & follow ups that you need in place to capture new leads and create customers. (HINT: The pin is just the first step)
· Understanding Analytics — Simple steps to turn information into power (even for “non-techy” people).
· Pinterest Ads — Promote your pins to instantly increase your traffic and sales from Pinterest in less than 10 min a day.
· Cashing In On “Rich Pins” — What they are, how to use them, and why they work so well to drive traffic and sales to your site.
· Contests That Convert — Use my proven, step-by-step system for growing your Pinterest page and increasing your sales by hosting a contest.
· Brand Briefs — Take a page from the playbook of some of the best brands in the biz and how they’re using Pinterest to come up with some creative ideas for your business.
Will Pinterest Really Work For My Business?
You may have heard a lot of hype about Pinterest, and are wondering if it could really work for you and your business. I was skeptical too, until I saw firsthand the transformation made possible by applying a few simple (yet surprising) strategies.
What if you don’t sell products online?
Thousands of our clients have seen success selling all sorts of services or increasing their revenue by increasing the traffic to their site.
I can show you how to quickly and easily create stunning content to pin for your business, even if you don’t sell products online.
“Since I started implementing some of the things I learned traffic to my site from Pinterest has almost doubled! My most successful pin is all thanks for Melanie’s suggestion of creating “tall pins”.”
Plus, you’ll also get these valuable “gift with purchases” to help you get better results faster:
Use this workbook filled with helpful frameworks, exercises and note-taking pages to get the most out of your video training.
Big 6 Breakdown: Top Tips Sheet + Video
Curious to see how to best use Pinterest for your particular market or niche? In this bonus module,
I’ll show you how to take the information in this course and cater it directly to your business and customers.
Content Creation Checklist
Print and keep this valuable checklist as a quick-reference guide to all the types of pins you could be creating.
Readmore: Melanie Duncan
- 0.1 The Power of Pinning
- 0.2 The Power of Pinning by Melanie Duncan
- 1 The power of pinning
- 2 Plus, you’ll also get these valuable “gift with purchases” to help you get better results faster: