Tim Queen – One Post Per Day
Salepage : Tim Queen – One Post Per Day
What you’ll get
15 modules jam-packed with 6+ hours of strategies, tactics, and recommendations on how to build a complete sales funnel on LinkedIn to grow your business in 2020. (VALUE $4999)
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile to close more deals
- Costly mistakes on LinkedIn that you should avoid at all costs
- Learn how to manipulate the LinkedIn algorithm to promote you and your business
- Discover how to grow a huge following of high-quality leads by posting content on LinkedIn
- 7 LinkedIn content types and how to use them to attract future clients
- 10 topics you should never talk about on LinkedIn if you value the success of your business
- 11 themes and topics that get you customers
- 9 Expensive content mistakes to avoid
- My LinkedIn content creation process from A-Z
- How to promote your content to attract the best possible audience
- LinkedIn time management: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Building real relationships with future customers
- How to build a LinkedIn sales funnel step-by-step
- Grow your business with LinkedIn Ads
- Exponential LinkedIn growth with my LinkedIn Team Strategies
8 exclusive bonuses including worksheets, cheat sheets and tools (VALUE $1999)
- 100-Days LinkedIn Content Planner
- Top LinkedIn Headlines Cheat Sheet
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization Email Workshop
- How to get 500 connections on LinkedIn
- How to get 1000 followers on LinkedIn
- Top 10 LinkedIn mistakes and how to avoid them
- Recommended tools and software to jumpstart your LinkedIn success
- Priority booking for one-to-one coaching sessions with Tim Queen
Modules & Lessons
Do you ever wonder why some people are so successful on LinkedIn? Why do they get hundreds of profile views each week and connection requests by high-level executives?
The secret is, they have an optimized LinkedIn profile that is sending all the right signals and makes a great first impression.
In my first module, I show you how to optimize your LinkedIn profile from A-Z to achieve maximum results for you and your business.
You will learn:
- How to define your LinkedIn mission
- How to select a charismatic profile photo
- Why your cover photo is so important
- How to hack your name field
- How to write a LinkedIn headline that gets you found on LinkedIn
- What to write in your profile description to get people into your sales funnel
- How to share your contact information without getting spammed.
- Choosing the right geographic location for your profile
- How to create a professional-looking vanity profile URL
- Adjusting your LinkedIn profile privacy to get better results
- How to insert a strong Call To Action across your LinkedIn profile
- Why using media is critical to your success
- How to tell a strong story with your professional experience
- How to connect your education history with your job experience for maximum impact
- How to position your volunteering experience
- How to polish your LinkedIn skills and how to get endorsements
- How to get more recommendations on your LinkedIn profile
- What are the best types of accomplishments to share on LinkedIn
- The most effective activities for your LinkedIn profile
- The best interests to share
Have you ever tried to generate new leads on LinkedIn without success? Chances are that you have been doing it all wrong!
In my second module, I tell you everything that is NOT working on LinkedIn, so you can avoid it. This will save many months of time and money, trying to figure out ineffective strategies that get you zero results.
- Why LinkedIn pages are not effective when it comes to LinkedIn marketing and how to fix it.
- Why you shouldn’t spend any time on LinkedIn Groups and what to do instead.
- Why most people stay far away from LinkedIn Ads.
- Why using any type of LinkedIn automation tools will lose you customers, money and get your account banned
- Why publishing promotional content is not working
- Why you shouldn’t join any engagement pods on LinkedIn
- Why you should avoid any type of viral non-business topics
- Why buying likes, comments, shares, followers or connections will get you zero results!
Your success on LinkedIn depends entirely on a deep understanding of the LinkedIn algorithm!
In this module, I will share with you all the nitty-gritty details (that took me years to master!) of how the LinkedIn algorithm works and how you can tweak it to make it work for you and your business.
- What motivates LinkedIn? How does LinkedIn make money? And how can you use this knowledge to your advantage by creating a win-win situation for both LinkedIn and your business?
- How does the LinkedIn content feed work?
- How does LinkedIn identify high-quality content? How does LinkedIn identify spam?
- How can you make sure that your content falls into the right category?
- Which role do different content types play?
- What’s the #1 LinkedIn algorithm sin to avoid at all costs?
You have a beautiful LinkedIn profile, you understand how the LinkedIn algorithm works and you know what NOT to do. Now what?
Let me introduce you to my One Post per Day System – The best, most efficient, trialed and tested, step by step system to consistently generate highest-quality leads on LinkedIn.
- How the LinkedIn Momentum Score works, and how to press the right buttons for the LinkedIn algorithm.
- How much content is too little?
- How much content is too much and no longer efficient?
- What’s the perfect balance between effort and effect?
- How can you promote your business without being promotional?
- What’s the perfect content mix that will get you results?
- How to mix business with personal content?
- How to mix and match different content types for different audience sensory types?
- Why your Engagement Metric is your most important indicator of success?
- How to transition your audience into customers by building real relationships with them?
Ever created a social media post on LinkedIn and got 0 shares, 0 comments, and not even 1 like?
Most people don’t understand the importance of content types. Using the right content type in the right way makes the difference between getting no engagement and having massive success.
Each content type has its own set of rules and in this module, I am walking you through every one of them.
Here are the content types you’ll discover:
- External links to external websites and articles.
- The LinkedIn articles platform.
- How to master text-only posts.
- Sharing photos and images with impact.
- Uploading videos on LinkedIn that go viral!
- Live streaming your way to success in 2020.
- What kind of documents you can share?
Sharing content on social media is simple, but never easy. This is especially true for those people who don’t understand what topics resonate with their audience and get them the right results.
They often look for role models and try to emulate their style and content themes…
Most people fail on LinkedIn because they follow the wrong advice.
Here is the key to all of this. Yes, you might get views, likes, comments, and shares with the wrong content themes.
BUT, it will be from the wrong people:
- People who don’t have the money to buy your products and service.
- People who don’t have the power to make buying decisions.
- People who are not working in your industry.
- People who are not living in your target market.
- People who have no interest in what you have to offer.
In this module, I show you the most common theme mistakes that you have to avoid at all costs.
Now that you know what to avoid, let’s chat about what to do instead.
In this module, I teach you which themes and topics perform the best and get you to attract the best possible audience:
- People who live in your target market.
- People who work in your target industry.
- People who have decision making power.
- People who have the budget to afford your products and services.
- People who struggle with challenges that you can resolve.
This will allow you to find new customers quickly and to maximize your revenue with LinkedIn.
Themes and topics are just one of the most common mistakes when it comes to content creation.
In this module I am walking you through 9 of the worst mistakes and show you how you can avoid them:
- Why content is not resonating with your audience.
- How to promote yourself without being salesy.
- How to get your audience excited.
- How to eliminate spelling and grammar errors for good.
- How to use hashtags the right way without overdoing it.
- How to create a brand-consistent voice.
- How to your readers to take action after reading your content.
- How to make sure that each piece of content has a specific micro goal
- How to structure your content to achieve your micro goal
You know what works and doesn’t work on LinkedIn, how to utilize content, which are the best content types and how to use them, which topics and common mistakes to avoid and which themes work great to get you results.
But how do you create the content itself?
How do you create a content strategy? How do you find topics that work great for your industry? How do you turn one topic idea into many different social media posts?
In this module you’ll find out:
- How to develop a LinkedIn content strategy?
- What’s the perfect content length for your social media posts?
- How to structure your content creation workflow?
- How to create a clear structure in your content that’s easy to follow along for your readers and viewers?
- How to hook in your audience and keep them engaged from start to finish?
- How to create captivating headlines that instantly stops your audience from scrolling to view your social media posts?
- How to create the perfect call to action at each post that qualifies ideal prospects and moves them into your content sales funnel?
- The anatomy of a viral LinkedIn post and how.
- How to use hashtags for organic discoverability?
- How to tag people and companies to connect with new audiences?
Now, that all of your amazing content is ready to go, it’s time to publish and promote it.
In this module, I am walking you through all the steps to take to trigger the LinkedIn algorithm to get more exposure and potentially exponential growth of your audience with just the right people.
- What are the best weekdays to share your message?
- What’s the best time each day to publish your content?
- Which forms of engagement are best and how can you motivate people to take action?
- How do you get people to follow you?
- How to create engaging discussions in your comments?
- How to get more likes?
- What do you have to do to get more shares?
- How to motivate people to take action without them noticing!
I know… you have a busy schedule, how can you fit all of this into your diary?
The solution is effective time management! Follow my proven schedule and discover which activities to execute:
- Daily activities
- Weekly tasks
- Monthly duties
Awesome, your content is booming. You’re getting a ton of engagement from your ideal target audience. But how do you convert viewers and readers into paying customers?
The answer is simple, by building real relationships with them!
In this module, I walk you through my step by step process of how to transition readers into buyers:
- What’s the difference between a real and a fake relationship?
- Defining your ideal customer persona
- Why it’s essential to start with a value-first approach?
- How can you break the ice?
- How to follow up in style?
- How to transition from relationship building to selling?
- How to build trust fast!
Awesome, let’s put this into action and build a LinkedIn Sales Funnel, step by step!
What you’ll learn:
- How does everything fit together?
- How do you find new customers?
- How to select your ideal audience on LinkedIn
- How to attract and qualify your ideal audience with your LinkedIn content
- How to turn your LinkedIn profile into the first step of your LinkedIn funnel
- How to use a call to actions in your social media posts and LinkedIn profile to guide readers to take the right action.
- How to pre-plan the initial contact
- How to qualify readers quickly to identify those that are ready to buy while wasting no time with those who just want to talk and eat up your time
- How to close the deal over the phone
LinkedIn Ads are not everyone’s cup of tea.
If you want to use them, this module is for you! I walk you through the LinkedIn advertising platform and show you how to create your first LinkedIn Ads campaign:
- Who are LinkedIn Ads for and how to calculate your ROI
- How to create an advertising account
- What are campaign groups and how to use them
- How to create a new ad campaign
- How to change your campaign objective
- How to find your ideal audience
- Which ad format to chose
- Where to place your ads
- Deciding on a budget & schedule
- How to track ad conversions on your website
- How to change the design and copy of your ads
If you have a team of people or an entire company with hundreds or thousands of employees, this module is for you!
I show you how to get your entire team involved to maximize the results of your social media marketing strategy.
- Why content creation is crucial for your success
- Why the quality of your content is your most important asset.
- Why time management will make or break your team strategy
- The importance of management priorities
- How to motivate your employee to join in on social media activities
- How to create an incentive program for your business.
- How to select key players in your company’s as social media role models for your employees
- How to use tracking & analytics to get better results
- How to build a strong foundation with social media domain knowledge
- Systems and processes that lead you right to success
- How to implement a social media team strategy
- Dealing with fears & concerns of your employees
- Cross-team collaboration & communication
- How to turn your team into expert storytellers
- How to implement a social media advocacy program that works
- Why you need to have patience in the beginning
- Which areas to focus on if you want to get success fas
You’ll also get great bonuses if you join today.
100-Days LinkedIn Content Planner ($99 VALUE)
- Defining your LinkedIn goal
- Who’s your core audience?
- Topics & themes that align your core audience with your primary LinkedIn goal
- How to find your core message
- How to select interesting filler topics to balance out your educational content
- How to incorporate monthly and seasonal topics into your content strategy
- A fill-in-the-gaps 100-Days content planner to print out at home
Top LinkedIn Headlines Cheat Sheet ($199 VALUE)
Craft a killer LinkedIn headline in minutes with 39 of my best LinkedIn headline formulas for any occasion:
- Job or role title headlines
- Organizational or membership association headlines
- Certification headlines
- Expertise headlines
- Keyword headlines
- Qualifier headlines
- Create your own title headlines
- Tangible benefits headlines
- Product & services headlines
- Awards headlines
- Social proof headlines
- My philosophy headlines
- Question headlines
- Audience headlines
- Contact me headlines
- Lead magnet headlines
- Emoji headlines
- Conversation starters headlines
- Personality traits headlines
- Goal headlines
- Currently unemployed headlines
- Consultant headlines
- Achievement highlights headlines
- Desired future role headlines
- Desired role, currently unemployed headlines
- List of experiences headlines
- Forgot to update my LinkedIn profiles
- Student and graduate headlines
- Dream job headlines
- Grades headlines
- Degree headlines
- Major and minor headlines
- Prizes and awards headlines
- Scholarships headlines
- Thesis headlines
- Skill-based headlines
- Last name hacks
- Stacking headlines headlines
- Character limit hacks
LinkedIn Profile Optimization Email Workshop ($79 VALUE)
Get weekly tips directly into your email inbox and get bitesized reminders on how to improve each and every aspect of your LinkedIn profile.
How to get 500 connections on LinkedIn ($149 VALUE)
Learn my top secrets on how to grow your LinkedIn network to 500 connections in little to no time.
How to get 1000 followers on LinkedIn ($199 VALUE)
Discover how to switch to a LinkedIn Followers Profile and how to grow your network to your first 1,000 followers.
Top 10 LinkedIn mistakes and how to avoid them ($299 VALUE)
Find out about the 10 most common LinkedIn mistakes and how to avoid them.
Recommended tools and software to jumpstart your LinkedIn success ($199 VALUE)
Want to build a LinkedIn sales funnel with exactly the same tools and services that I use to grow my own business. All students get access to a detailed list of resources for all aspects of running a digtal business.
Priority booking for one-to-one coaching sessions with Tim Queen (PRICELESS)
One-to-one coaching sessions with Tim Queen are no longer available to the public and are exclusively bookable by One Post Per Day students and VIP consulting clients.