Course Download Size : 153.41 MB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Gary Dayton – Trading Journal
Salepage : Gary Dayton – Trading Journal
Archive : Gary Dayton – Trading Journal
Course Download Size : 153.41 MB
Keeping an Effective Trading Journal is a video tutorial designed to help you develop solid mental and technical trading skills.
Based on his own trading experiences as well as the experiences of traders Dr. Gary has coached, this trading journal helps you with the common struggles and frustrations faced by all traders. Dr. Gary’s Trading Journal is not an ordinary journal. When used consistently, it can serve as your virtual trading coach, leading you through your daily trading and helping you to identify your trading strength and limitations. In the video, Dr. Gary explains key guidelines you can follow in using the Trading Journal as your virtual trading coach. Integrating elements of cutting edge, peak performance psychology, Dr. Gary takes you step-by-step and shows you how to:• effectively prepare for the trading day
– set up your daily game plan
– identify the most important personal goals to work on
– record your trades and mental states
– assess your trading performance and decision-making
– identify positive and limiting patterns in your trading
– use a straightforward method to address limiting patterns
– apply deep, deliberate practice to your trading
– track your progressKeeping an Effective Trading Journal comes complete with downloadable trading journal forms you can immediately use. During the video, Dr. Gary takes you through the sequence of properly using the journal and illustrates with clear examples for each section to provide you a model to follow.Dr. Gary’s Trading Journal is easy and practical to use. Applied consistently, Keeping an Effective Trading Journal can help you develop your technical and mental proficiencies in trading, and build your confidence and consistency. Regardless of your level of experience, novice traders can use the journal to consciously and systematically develop sound trading skills and habits and experienced traders can readily use it to help take your trading to the next level. Order the video now and take the next step in your development as a trader and apply some of the same techniques elite performers use to master the craft of trading with Dr. Gary’s Trading Journal.
Gary Dayton began trading in 1999. He wasn’t successful at first. In fact, it took him several years before he turned a profit trading. He learned not only does a trader need sound technical skills and money management knowledge, a trader also needs the right psychology to put their knowledge and skills into profitable practice. Gary is also a psychologist. He comes from the unique perspective of possessing both trading skills and the knowledge of the mental side of the trading game.
Gary teaches traders the almost lost art of chart reading through price action and volume. He is an expert in reading the market by its own actions. Each week in his unique, on-line “Deep Practice” training program, Gary personally guides traders through challenging, simulated trading situations designed to help them acquire the specific technical and mental skills needed for effective trading
Readmore: Gary Dayton