Upskilling Agile: Scrum for Product Owner and Scrum Master
Do you want to be successful in Agile and Scrum?
This Agile and Scrum Course saves money, and it is short and clear enough. You will learn:
- Introduction to Agile and Why Agile?
- What is Agile in theory?
- The Difference Between Agile and Scrum…
- Why Agile Rocks?
- Agile Mythbusters: 13 Myths in detail.
- (NEW) The Scrum Guide 2020 – What has been changed?
- (NEW) Product Goal Introduction 2020.
- You will find out what defines an excellent product, what Product Vision, Product Strategy, and Product Roadmap are,
- What Scrum framework, Scrum roles, responsibilities are,
- (NEW) Changes for the Scrum Masters in relation to Scrum Guide 2020
- Scrum events, purposes, duration, what to pay attention to
- Scrum artifacts
- Definition of Done and Acceptance criteria
- (NEW) Introduction to Evidence-Based Management EBM (2020 Edition)
- I will present to you my recommendation on Scrum certification, which Certification body is best for you to choose and how to pass the examination – the easy way.
- (NEW) 100 Carefully Selected Questions and Answers for Scrum certification.
- YOU GET YOUR FIRST JOB AS A PRODUCT OWNER – THAT IS GREAT. I WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO START BUILDING AN EXISTING PRODUCT OR WHERE TO START IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUILD A NEW PRODUCT FROM SCRATCH.
- (NEW) Agile Testing Job Interview Questions and Answers
- After all the sections, we will have a short knowledge test – Multiple choice questions.
- You will surely find some essential things in between the lines, too, namely, my love and effort invested into making my communication with you original, useful, and attractive, as well as a promise of continuous improvement.
If you are looking for Scrum certification quick tips, or if you are looking to find a job in one of the Scrum roles or just want to learn more about Scrum and Agile software development, you are at the right place.
Isn’t it frustrating that you fail the Scrum certification again and again? Don’t you hate when you are getting rejected in a competition for one of the Scrum rolls?
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, Agile Coach, and Trainer of trainers.
Based on my previous experience, I have created this User-friendly Course so I can help individuals and teams to get better results at what they are doing.
I promise you that I will not waste your time. We will be very productive and efficient. So let’s start your Agile and Scrum Journey right now.
WELCOME TO Upskilling Agile: Scrum for Product Owner and Scrum Master COURSE and don’t forget to grab your Certificate of Completion at the end of the Course!!!