Vanessa Van Edwards – The Power of Negonation
Salepage : Vanessa Van Edwards – The Power of Negonation
Master the art of negotiation so you can get what you want (and deserve) in all aspects of your life.
Do you find it difficult to ask for what you want?
Do you wonder how much you’re worth?
Do you struggle with saying “no” and sticking up for yourself? Do you ever feel like you’re getting the short end of the stick? It’s time to study the science of negotiating. You will no longer lose clients, will not receive the increase you deserve, and you will no longer be the underdog.
Join Vanessa Van Edwards, a published author and behavioral investigator who has been on NPR, Forbes, CNN, and USA Today, as she teaches you never-before-taught personal bargaining techniques.
We bargain all the time, from job interviews to client meetings to mattress purchases to convincing your spouse to wash the dishes. Everyone must comprehend the dynamics of powerful bargaining.
You should take this class if you:
– Worry about proving your value.
– You are afraid of saying no because you are afraid of offending someone.
– Be concerned about talks because you are scared they will devolve into confrontations.
– Lack confidence in sticking up for what you want.
– Are concerned because you know you might be generating more money in your job or business but don’t know how to ask for it.
Learn Vanessa’s fresh research, obtain word-for-word swipe files, scripts, and Vanessa’s own negotiating technique, which she has never shared before.
You will learn the following in this class:
– Understand the science of negotiation so you can exert more influence over your negotiations.
– Understand and demonstrate your worth so that you may request what you require.
– How to anticipate a “no” and pivot to transform it into a speedier “yes.”
– How to recognize the concerns of your employer or customer so that you can plan your pitch or conversation.
This could be a full-day course, but it has been created to be brief, dense, and digestible, and something you can always refer to before entering into a negotiation.
We want you to watch and revisit this course whenever you are preparing to enter a negotiating room.