Yoga Journal Presents Iyengar Intensive
Salepage : Yoga Journal Presents Iyengar Intensive
Yoga Journal Presents: Iyengar Intensive at Estes Park 5 DVD set
Live and uncut, over 25 hours of B.K.S Iyengar’s latest teaching from the Yoga Journal 2005 Estes Park Conference. An essential DVD for all Iyengar students and teachers!
In September 2005, Sri B.K.S. Iyengar participated in a much-heralded intensive dedicated to his teaching, held as part of Yoga Journals Estes Park Conference. Along with some of Mr. Iyengars senior teachers, he provided those assembled with his latest teachings in asana and pranayama. He also made himself accessible to his students through a variety of talks and question and answer sessions.
The five DVD set, incorporating 25 hours of content, captures each session of this important event. It displays Mr. Iyengars passion, vitality, and mastery of yoga. Blending humor and wisdom, Mr. Iyengars presence was even more astounding given his 86 years of age. It was possibly his last visit to the United States, and one that can be thoroughly savored and continually revisited in this DVD format.
Mr. Iyengars teaching and presence is incorporated in every session of this DVD, including:
- Three asana classes (580 minutes)
- The pranayama classes (282 minutes)
- Q&A session with Mr. Iyengar (150 minutes)
- Mr. Iyengars Conference Keynote (62 minutes)
- Conversation with Mr. Iyengar (92 minutes)
- Master classes with master teachers Manouso Manos and Patricia Walden, which include Mr. Iyengar (257 minutes)
- Performance by The Yoga Troup (40 minutes)