Your Missing Peace
Course Download Size : 173.8 MB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Your Missing Peace Program
Salepage : Your Missing Peace Program
Archive : Your Missing Peace Program
Course Download Size : 173.8 MB
Here’s what you’ll get when you enroll today:
- Step-by-step training to create your own Overeating Freedom Formula. You’ll get the training and templates you need to create a new relationship with food and break old overeating habits
- BONUS: One year of group coaching so you have individualized help
- BONUS: One year of support in our private community
- BONUS: What to do Instead of Eating virtual workshop
- BONUS: How to Reward Yourself Without Food bonus training
The key to freedom from emotional eating and overeating has nothing to do with food.
HERE’S A STORY THAT I HEAR A LOT. I’M WONDERING IF YOU’VE EVER FELT THIS WAY …
Even though you’re someone who makes things happen, has been successful with many things, and accomplished a lot, there’s one place where you don’t feel confident or effective.
You know that feeling when you walk into your closet? When nothing fits right. Nothing looks good, and you are so irritated with yourself, because you’re tired of being in this place and you’re tired of fighting with the scale and struggling with overeating.
You know more than you ever wanted to about how to lose weight and eat healthy, and what you should be doing – but you just can’t seem to make it happen.
And you feel like a smart woman like you, should have figured this out by now.
Too many smart, busy women blame themselves for being stuck in cycles with overeating. They don’t know that they’re actually missing a piece of the puzzle
THIS COULD VERY WELL BE YOUR SITUATION IF:
- You’ve lost the same twenty pounds over and over again – and put on another thirty in the process.
- You’re a fabulously strong, motivated high-achiever and are so angry with yourself for not being able to “follow the weight loss rules.” You might even think of yourself as undisciplined and unmotivated. Maybe you’re a dynamo who hides out in baggy clothes, eats (for comfort) in secret, and suffers quietly with shame and guilt.
- Perhaps you’re watching your weight creep up – a few pounds a year – and fearing the gain (and your hunger) is never going to stop.
But the truth is – you aren’t lazy or stupid (far from it), and you definitely know how to do hard things – you do them all day long.
The problem is – knowing what you should do is not an answer.
If information fixed this problem, Google would have put the weight loss industry out of business years ago.
There are specific reasons that high-achieving women overeat
When you’re busy and juggling multiple responsibilities, eating can be an easy, mindless response to your needs, stress, emotions, and exhaustion.
Food can be comfort, and might be your sweet reward at the end of a long, demanding day.
The reasons we turn to food are powerful – and go far beyond physical hunger.
Most approaches to overeating and weight struggles barely address these causes of hunger and overeating – and they certainly don’t provide effective strategies or solutions for permanently ending your struggle with food.
Readmore: Metaphysical & Self Help
- 1 Your Missing Peace Program
- 1.1 The key to freedom from emotional eating and overeating has nothing to do with food.
- 1.2 Too many smart, busy women blame themselves for being stuck in cycles with overeating. They don’t know that they’re actually missing a piece of the puzzle
- 1.3 But the truth is – you aren’t lazy or stupid (far from it), and you definitely know how to do hard things – you do them all day long.
- 1.4 There are specific reasons that high-achieving women overeat